After years and years and years of trying to save up for a house we keep getting hit financially with expenses, so much so we moved in with my husbands family.
2 girls under 3yro and digging out of debt.
I don't even know where else to post this but is there anyway or any resources that help get a house for extremely low costs in this economy.
I'm literally crying because it's going to take us at least 10 years to get out of the position we are in.
We don't even get approved for a USDA loan because we filed bankruptcy (chap 7.)
I'm even on the verge of begging for money on the street so save for a house because the market is so bad.
We went from 780 credit scores to 550 because of our chapter 7 bankruptcy trying to afford food.
There has to be some type of program.
We've contacted churches and we applied to their programs and most were closed.
Most you need to be in a homeless shelter to qualify.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1wp7jag/im_crying_but_not_for_a_good_reason/
Comments
Post a Comment