I had a 9 month old baby when we first toured our current house ten years ago. I liked how the house already had high-quality child locks installed on all the cabinets. it also had little those soft bumper pads already installed on the sharp countertop and cabinet corners. as a new mom, I felt like the house was just so ready for our family. we loved the layout, location, schools, but I also loved seeing those little child safety things everywhere.
of course, those things would have cost like $20. but they made the house seem extra welcoming to me as a mom. we bought the house. loved it.
now ten years later we are selling. I’m finally unscrewing all those locks, but thinking I’ll keep them on the cabinets under the kitchen sink.
is there anything that charmed you into buying or almost buying a home?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1v2tbmi/weirdunexpected_things_that_influenced_your/
Comments
Post a Comment