So my husband and I are selling our home through a brokerage because we did not get great equity on the house.
My brokerage posted all pictures on MLS and I did edit some of the pictures that were professionally taken because we changed the wall color and lights to be more appealing. Every other detail in the photo is the same. It does make a big difference.
The issue is, on Zillow only, when you click on the pictures individually, it reverts back to unedited version. My broker who loaded them on MLS does not seem to know what to do so in my research, it said to scrub the metadata which I bought a subscription to a website that does it and did this. She uploaded and it's still doing this.
Does anyone have experience in what is happening here and is this something my brokerage should know/be solving? Considering dropping and paying the money for a real estate agent but unsure if they would know either. Would appreciate any help very much.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1v06o9n/is_this_a_brokerage_dropping_the_ball_help/
Comments
Post a Comment