The scenario right now, me and my team are trying to close with a grant and a loan tomorrow, but HUD said it had to be delayed because they didnt have someone inspect the house. The Mortgage company is asking for an extension on the grant because the contract ends tomorrow and now closing or if ill have the grant is up in the air.
During this long process, I've had some responsibilities pop up that i need to pay for, but they’re pricey. I was told I cant spend more than $500 on a purchase. What work arounds are okay in this scenario? For example, my car needs fixes and are going to cost over a thousand dollars, but i am able to pay through paypal in 4 installments. Would that be a problem? Someone said maybe take out cash every few days until you have enough. Would that be a problem as well or no? When I asked my mortgage lenders about spending, they just recommended to save my money and dont spend over $500 on a purchase.
I also have a cavity to fill and the pain is making me lose patience with this closing process! Sos!!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1x11kb5/would_this_be_an_issue_at_all/
Comments
Post a Comment