Skip to main content

Questions

first time home seller and my husband and I have a lot of anxiety about this process. We placed an offer end of Sept on a house contingent the sale of ours. They accepted and we had 5 days to get our house on the market. Our house took 3 days to get ready and listed and went contingent in 5 days of being on the market which was to us a good sign. They were on a plane when contracts were being sent back and forth so there was a slight delay in them returning them to us. Their offer was inspection with no requests and two days ago was scheduled for today. Yesterday, their earnest money was deposited and the inspection was confirmed with all parties. Today, they didn’t show up and did not provide any communication as to why. Is this a bad sign? Our anxiety is telling us yes that this is them ghosting us, but our realtor is saying it isn’t because earnest money was deposited less than 12 hours before their missed home inspection. Is it possible that they are just continuing without an inspection because of their initial no request? Any insight is welcome and appreciated, please delete if not allowed.

submitted by /u/Financial-Exit-8062
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1x1z2d4/questions/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...