Selling our home right now, and several times we’ve had people show up 15 or so mins early (and thus before their agent arrives) so they help themselves to our fenced backyard, smush their faces against front and back windows to peer inside, etc. Am I being crazy, or is this insanely inappropriate?
We always make it a point to leave 20 or so minutes early since I strongly prefer to avoid bumping into potential buyers face to face, so I see all of this on our security cameras. It drives me nuts and without a professional there to watch their client, it makes me feel violated. Everything is always locked, but I’ve watched them try to get inside before too. I don’t think any of them have any actual insidious intentions, but obviously there’s no way I could know that for sure and it’s wild to me that anyone could think this is okay. As a buyer myself, I don’t even feel comfortable approaching a property let alone getting out of my vehicle to actually walk around the exterior without my agent present. Why are people like this?! 😭
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1w8ab6a/selling_our_home_right_now_and_several_times_weve/
Comments
Post a Comment