I have been renovating my kitchen, and most of the main floor for that matter, over the last few years making it look nice. I took good care in doing high quality work on the drywall, paint, trim work, flooring, etc. My counter tops are cheap laminate particle board ones you would get at any home improvement store but they arent the nicest looking, dated color, and pretty beat up ( Picture of kitchen from last year when it was clean. New flooring is done and trim around cupboards is done https://imgur.com/a/okgEnQi ) If I replaced the counters I wouldnt get anything fancy, basically a direct replacement of the same materials but different style and new to freshen it up. Its quite a small counter space, so I dont imagine it would be super expensive. I could easily install it myself as well im sure. Would it be worth replacing it for resale value or to try to improve appeal? Im not going to be refinishing and painting the cupboards at all.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1w8xpcm/is_changing_kitchen_counter_tops_worth_the_money/
Comments
Post a Comment