When I have time, I plan to look over the proposal; I am not a lawyer, but figure I can bump through it well enough. Can anyone give me feedback on any pitfalls to look for? I'm concerned about who has to maintain the area, any possible easements, and potentially any loss of walking paths that are in the area they are proposing.
I know the location is near a major intersection on the edge of the neighborhood, and the area is just desert with desert plants; it shouldn't be near any actual homes, from my understanding.
Edit: Both options are literally within a stone's throw from houses, but on the complete other side of the neighborhood from me. I assume that those homes will be full NIMBY on this as it'll be an eyesore.
2nd edit: Lease terms are interesting; one is 50-year term with $1,000/month rent and 1.5% annual escalator. The other is a lump sum buyout at $175K for a 99 year easement.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1wk54ei/hoa_received_a_lease_proposal_for_a_40_ft_cell/
Comments
Post a Comment