*Had to repost because Reddit did not like the link example.
I am aware the tread nowadays is to 'enhance' the pictures with AI, either to spruce it up or use it as a space filler.
Looking at some of the listings, one thing I always keep in mind is just how TOO CLEAN things look. A lot of places have blinding white walls, too perfect driveways, etc. Without going in person, its aggravating to look at these things and constantly doubt whats real and what's not.
What do you look out for?
I have till October to find something or go into an apartment. Honestly I think I'll end up going into a short term lease anyway just because of this bullcrap.
Take this listing for example. Almost none of the pictures look right.
*Had to repost because Reddit did not like the link example.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1w2k8b4/looking_through_listings_how_to_better_spot_ai/
Comments
Post a Comment