I relocated two years ago for a new job. My wife was still working her position a couple hours away so we kept the home for her to live in.
However, during that time, we have listed a few different times to try to sell the home.
I am now on my third realtor. The initial interview seemed great. Seemed aggressive. Now, more weeks into signing documentation and the home still isn’t listed yet. Also was super responsive in the beginning but now it’s days before I get any correspondence back.
The first two times I had costs I had to cover with canceling the contract. again here I am pictures and things have been done that I’m going to have to pay for.
I don’t have a great feeling about it and giving my past experience. I don’t wanna waste any more time with someone who seems to be phoning it in right from the get-go after the contract was signed.
Sorry, I’m just venting, but I’m super frustrated with the third person who hey seriously lacking in communication.
The business I’m in, the number one success or failure Point is always communication. I am definitely not needy but if I send a text, it shouldn’t take 72 hours to get a response as we are working through the preliminary stages of getting the house listed on the market.
Where the hell do I go to find someone who knows what they’re doing? Google reviews, Good reviews online, etc have proven to me that they are worthless.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1vkniyt/jaded_seller/
Comments
Post a Comment