So I’m in the process of listing my house. I live just outside a historic district in Tampa, but my house was built in 1918. It’s a fantastic house and I love it a lot, but we need more space and are buying a house where we can live with more extended family.
We haven’t actually listed the house yet, and the reason is that we are stressed about “staging.” Tbh it would be fine if it were just my partner and me. We would just throw everything in storage and leave whenever anyone was touring it. But we have a four year old and a newborn. There’s tons of toys and baby stuff everywhere, and I can’t think of a way we could store those for the whole time we would have it listed. It just doesn’t feel fair to my kids, or practical for us.
My question is: how do people do this? Is there any way to do this that doesn’t disrupt my children’s lives? How much “staging” actually needs to be done?
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1vg6lhd/is_there_any_way_to_sell_my_house_that_doesnt/
Comments
Post a Comment