Hello, I'm 19 and I've been interested about getting into this field for a few years now. Right now I work a decent job but I would love to get the ball rolling on my true passion. Eventually, I would love to quit my full time job and go all in with real estate.
My plan was to start small with a duplex for househacking and scale my way up. In my mind this is a cheaper entry point and maybe an easier way to start.
My biggest issue right now is that I have no idea where to start. I've watched YouTube videos on this topic for a year now but I still feel lost. Another issue is that I don't know when it's time to pull the trigger and purchase the first property. I don't want to purchase it without enough knowledge but at the same time I feel that if i wait until I'm ready it'll never happen.
I'm hoping that some of you could provide some basic topics for me to study that will point me in the right direction and get me started. Also, any advice or personal experience on knowing when to buy that first property would be incredibly helpful. Thank you in advance for any advice at all.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1vkkfen/i_feel_lost_and_dont_know_when_i_should_pull_the/
Comments
Post a Comment