I posted my home for sale back in May. I got an offer 31 days later. That offer was contingent on my buyer selling his home. The contract expired August 12th. It was originally me just holding the property for him, but we now have a Right of First Refusal clause built in that ends September 18th. But no one is viewing the place as it still says pending on Zillow.
My roof is not in great shape, so my Realtor is concerned about my final selling price. I may end up having to pay money at closing. But at this point, I would be willing to do that. My current buyer is taking the property "as is." I am also worried it will take forever to sell if I back out of this deal.
I recently moved to another state for work. I had no choice. I am currently paying rent here and my mortgage back home.
I reached out to my mortgage company, Rocket Mortgage, to see what hardship options are available. They're supposed to be mailing me a form soon.
I need advice. What should I do? At this point, I would hand over the keys today if I could just walk away from the home.
Here is my home:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8059-Intervale-Way-Powell-TN-37849/41600688_zpid/?view=public
Here is my buyer's home:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3025-Maple-Knot-Ln-Knoxville-TN-37931/247151562_zpid/
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1w0w2yy/i_am_getting_increasingly_desperate_with_my/
Comments
Post a Comment