I purchased a new build roughly 3 years ago for around 340k. I'm in a 30 year mortgage with 2.5% interest rate. My association in my community is in the process of suing the developer regarding a whole hosts of issues. One being drainage issues and puddles appearing around houses after it rains. My mother suggested that I cut my losses and get out this house before these issues become public knowledge. This is my first home and I always thought that I would keep it and rent it out at some point. Now with everything going on I'm not sure what to do. I hate to lose such a low interest rate. At the Sametime I don't want to make the wrong decision. If you were me would you sell or rent? The idea of going back into this housing market is giving me anxiety.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1eha30u/sell_or_rent/
Comments
Post a Comment