Skip to main content

Agent wants to indicate I received property disclosure when I haven't

Planning on submitting an offer in IL and the LA hasn't sent over the property disclosure form. Below is the Disclosures section on the purchase contract (the yes/no statements in all CAPS denote what my BA selected):

Disclosures. Buyer has received the following (check yes or no): (a) Illinois Residential Real Property Disclosure Report: YES/ No; (b) Heat Disclosure:  Yes/ NO; (c) Lead Paint Disclosure and Pamphlet:  Yes/ NO; and (d) Radon Disclosure and Pamphlet:  YES/ No.

I didn't receive (b) or (c) but got (d) so those are all fine. I don't think (a) should be checked "yes" when this contract gets sent to LA if we're still waiting on the property disclosure. My BA insists that it should be checked yes and stated that the Disclosures section "implies if the disclosures are part of the contract, which they are." Does this sound right?

submitted by /u/buenacara
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/14kd114/agent_wants_to_indicate_i_received_property/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...