Skip to main content

3 Best Spas in Paradise Valley

​

With the hectic pace of every day life, it's no surprise there are so many in desperate need of some relaxation. Think about it, when was the last time you had a day for yourself where you treated yourself to a manicure, facial, massage, or wrap? With the slew of spas in and around Paradise Valley, you have your pick for where to go when you want some pampering. If you're ready to take some time for yourself, check out some of the following spas in Paradise Valley.

Montelucia Resort & Spa

Although it only opened in 2008, Montelucia Resort & Spa has quickly become one of the most popular spas in the Paradise Valley area. They feature hundreds of guest rooms and suits, so you have no excuse to not take more than a day for yourself. When you want a swim, there are three pools to choose from, and when you get hungry, stop at one of the five restaurants on site, such as Prado or Mbar, or do room service. Head over to their 31,000 square foot Joya Spa for one of their numerous treatments, including a massage, facial, anti-aging light therapy, lash tinting, body scrub, and brow waxing.

Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa

There's few services you won't be able to do at Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa. They offer aquatic massage, several types of manicures and pedicures, wraps, scrubs, massages, and more. When you get hungry, pay a visit to Elements, their restaurant that offers delicious American cuisine that ranges from the iced shellfish platter to filet steak benedict. If you're in the mood for wine, you'll have three wonderful pages of it to choose from.

Considering how hard you work on a daily basis, you deserve a little pampering whether it's for one day or a few. You'll also get to experience Paradise Valley's beautiful scenery and kind people. How can you go wrong?

Dolce Salon & Spa

Take one look at the services available at Dolce Salon & Spa and you'll have a hard time picking out only a few to do. For hair services, they offer full highlights, color retouch, relaxer, Brazilian smoothing blowout, color correction, hair extensions, and more. Their spa services list is even longer as they offer everything from a chocolate body wrap and spot treatment to a coconut oil scalp massage and Swedish massage. You'll find many services at Dolce Salon & Spa that you won't be able to find anywhere else.

submitted by /u/realestateforsaleaz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/xj3r6o/3_best_spas_in_paradise_valley/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...