Skip to main content

Real Estate Software:

So i’m looking to build a software in the market of real estate. Now there is a lot of problems in real estate that could be solved, I’m not a pro in real estate investing or real estate in general but i know a little bit, i’m looking to build a software that the real estate community would want. I know there are a ton of softwares out there but every software has its problems and you could make that same software just better cheaper and more efficiently and be the better contender. I mean look at paypal for example a huge think when it first came out , one of a kind. and now we have things like venmo or cashapp all these other online transfers of money, and the way they did that was cashapp, venmo, whoever looked at paypal and said what’s a problem through paypal that we can solve and they did that and they turned there app/software into a better version and it became just as big as paypal, so what i’m saying here is that no matter if there software is the same as another what’s a good software company in the real estate market that could be started to help you out.

submitted by /u/Kingna1ee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/rs7lxb/real_estate_software/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...