Skip to main content

Have you recently taken the NJ Real Estate Exam? In-person? Online? I'm preparing to take the test and have some Questions and Concerns, PLEASE HELP ME

I'll never forget when I took the SATs and got a nosebleed and wasn't allowed tissues or to go to the bathroom nor was I allowed to have a bottle of water with my medication I had to take (for some reason) during that time of day which fucked me up even more if only cuz i suffer from EXTREME anxiety that can consume me even if it's completely unwarranted when looking at it from a purely rational sense.....

ANYWAY....Point is I'm quite nervous and would appreciative for ANY advice or insight possible from those who have taken and ideally those who have RECENTLY taken the exam:

  1. Has anyone taken the exam online? If so can you give any insight on how that works?
  2. Can you have a water bottle? If they actually don't allow a bottle of water to be brought it is there somehow water they provide/have in the room that can be accessed and used? OR is the only possible way to get water during the test is during bathroom breaks? - oh and HOW DO BATHROOM BREAKS WORK? Are they predetermined and everyone takes them at once OR do you have to request permission and take away from the amount of time you have to take the test? (any of insight into this sort of thing or other things of the like and how it works during the exam)?
  3. Can you wear and bring in a sweatshirt?
  4. If you have prescription medication that you need to have access to, will I be allowed to have said medication?
  5. Can I bring and have tissues or will they have tissues in the room?
  6. I know you have to bring certain things like ID but if you have to bring these things are you allowed to keep it with you during the exam? If not what are you supposed to do with these and other things (like your phone and wallet) during the test? Go back to your car and leave your stuff there and then go back inside / are you allowed to step outside or once you provide ID do you have to stay put?
  7. Do they have lockers or something to hold your things in a safe manner?
  8. Are you allowed to bring or are you given a physical calculator OR do you have to use the computer's calculator? If you can bring or are given a physical calculator can you tell me what type of calculator it is so I could make sure I have or get one and only use that kind as I study before the exam.
  9. Are you allowed to bring a pen and paper of your own or are you at least given a pen and paper?
  10. What sort of computer is the test given on?
  11. Is there a timer?
  12. Can you skip a question and then go back to answer it later?

ANY AND EVERYTHING ELSE POSSIBLE THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE AND WILLING TO SHARE WITH ME WOULD BE SOOOO APPRECIATED

As you can probably tell I'm more than just a slightly anxious person with anxiety and stress issues I've dealt with since I was young and even if I know the information and answers backwards and forwards my anxiety can sometimes take over in situations like timed, highly controlled and restrictive situations like this exam

ALL THAT TO SAY I could use all the help, advice, answers and insight I can possibly get.

Thank you all in advance!

submitted by /u/WhomsOnFirst
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/jjznki/have_you_recently_taken_the_nj_real_estate_exam/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Looking for Prospective Opportunities to Utilize Floor Plan Redraw Skills

"Hey HomeOwners & Investors , I have a team of 10 professionals who are trained in redrawing/redesign floor plans in both 2D and 3D interior& exterior using floorplanner.com/3ds Max and TruView point cloud. We're looking for prospective opportunities to utilize our skills. Are there any companies or individuals in need of accurate floor plans and measurement reports ? Any suggestions for where to start looking? Thanks in advance for your help!" submitted by /u/mangojuicelife [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/119uoh0/looking_for_prospective_opportunities_to_utilize/

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/