Skip to main content

We wanted to talk about something else - the real estate market in Memphis - crash is on the way

we talked with the city about it - they don't care:

https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/my-management-llc-warns-high-rank-memphis-city-officials-of-imminent-housing-crash-2020-06-26

We created a blog post about the situation in Memphis and let everybody knows - no body care:

https://www.apartmentsnearme.biz/post/should-we-be-worried-after-all-they-are-just-numbers

we than decided to take a different rout and even to show you how free money is like opiods without real treatment for the problem - no body cares:

https://www.apartmentsnearme.biz/post/free-money-addictions-opioids-what-a-time-to-be-alive

​

we are a big company, a major landlord in Memphis, and its look like as long as we have Fed money it's all gonna be ok, but the truth be tolled, nothing is ok - and instead on focusing on how to build our economy again in the next 10 years the right way in a way that will lower the probability for crash we just put something to cover it and keep going.

I really hope we wrong - but in 08/9 we been right, lets hope we will have bright future together

submitted by /u/ricprud
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/hhrf42/we_wanted_to_talk_about_something_else_the_real/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...