Okay, so my husband and I bought a house about a week ago with a rent-back agreement, The purchase agreement states that sellers occupancy will begin on 7/2/19 and end on 7/12/19 at noon. We’ve been trying to get our internet ready to move over the weekend and spectrum kept telling us that the previous occupants haven’t cancelled their service, so we texted them and they respond saying they were having problems with their new house and aren’t sure when they will be out. As per the purchase agreement, am I wrong in assuming I can just go in and change locks on Friday at noon because it’s in the agreement? The house is located in Wisconsin if that helps any legal things. Thank you! Also I do apologize if this is the wrong flair. P.s I’m super irritated that they couldn’t even tell us this and waited until we texted them.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/cbqfn8/hello_everyone_i_have_a_weird_real_estate_post/
Comments
Post a Comment