Skip to main content

I built a real estate AI voice assistant that books property viewings automatically (no code)

I’ve been testing voice AI for practical business use cases, and real estate might be one of the most obvious ones.

The idea was simple: missed calls = missed commissions.

So I built a voice assistant that:

– answers inbound calls instantly
– checks viewing availability
– offers alternative time slots if needed
– collects client details
– books directly into Google Calendar
– works 24/7

No coding involved. Just configuration.

What surprised me isn’t that it “talks” well. It’s that once you connect it to actual tools (like a calendar), it stops being a demo and starts being useful.

Without calendar integration, it’s just a chatbot on the phone.
With it, it can:

– prevent double bookings
– detect conflicts
– automatically schedule viewings
– keep everything synced

A few things I learned while building and testing it:

– You need strict prompt rules or it will hallucinate availability.
– Conflict testing is critical (try booking the same time twice).
– Latency matters more than ultra-realistic voice quality.
– Structured tasks like appointment booking work way better than open-ended conversations.

This isn’t about replacing agents. It’s about not losing leads when you’re on another showing, driving, or off-hours.

I recorded the full build + live demo because it’s much easier to understand when you see it working rather than just reading about it.

Here is the video talking about it: https://youtu.be/tgqeq0x2s1Q?si=GdiojUdxk6K_2qT7

submitted by /u/ChampionshipNorth632
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1r9rdg5/i_built_a_real_estate_ai_voice_assistant_that/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...