Skip to main content

Rude Buyer

My agent called on Friday to say a Buyer wanted to view my house on Sunday at 4 pm.

At 3:50, we gather the dogs and head out. My realtor (who was not able to show the house) tells me at 4:12, they will be late. I asked her to let me know when theycwere done.. I'm really annoyed because it's 100 degrees and we have the dogs. We tried to walk them by the park, but it was too hot and we ran out of drinking water. So on the way to Starbucks, we drove by the house. No car. After getting our drinks and pupcups, we drive back by the house. No car. So we drive around. Finally, I text my realtor and ask if they are even there yet. She gets back to me at 5:12 to say they are done. My camera video shows they were there for 5 whole minutes and left at 4:58, but didn't call my agent to tell her until I asked. It may not seem that serious, but with 3 dogs and 4 people driving in a truck in 100 degree weather, it felt like forever. As soon as we have a buyer, we are buying our next house. I will never be that inconsiderate of a seller that still lives in the home.

submitted by /u/katmom1969
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1e3oqd6/rude_buyer/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...