Skip to main content

What is going on? We were the second highest offer sellers realtor asked us if we wanted to stay in the running in case the first accepted offer fell through. Now the house is back on the market with an open house Saturday?

So basically the title and long story short. My husband and I put an offer on a house months ago. The sellers agent never got back in touch with our relator after saying they would in a few days after our first offer. Our relator reached out the the sellers and the sellers realtor said they had two higher offers which they were negotiating with, if we can come back higher they will put us back in the running. So, we come back higher and become the second best offer. They sellers picked the first best offer obviously but then asked us if we’d like to stay in the running in case the first one falls through. Now months later, the house is listed for an open house this Saturday. The sellers relator never got in touch with our realtor to let us know the first offer fell through. Our relator is frustrated and so are my husband and I. We put in a strong offer with appraisal gap and limited inspections. We were suppose to be contacted if the first one went fell through the first time. Idk what is going on but our relator is reaching out to them today.

submitted by /u/Plantsandkats92
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/14m385s/what_is_going_on_we_were_the_second_highest_offer/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...