Skip to main content

Real Estate corruption/mobbing is a real thing

Watch out for local investors buying up properties in your neighborhood. It typically means gentrification is on the way or that city hall has authorized agressive tactics to be used against whistleblowers and others who are considered ' undesireable.'

Watch and be careful folks.

I was forced to sell a rental under duress and now the new owners regularly intimidate me and harassing me and there appear to be regular pranks such as stealing plants from my garden, etc. And The community appears to be employing methods from the book of gangstalking phenomena.

Just be aware. Though I imagine my "formerly-owned-by-organized-crime-New-England-capitol-city" does not do this more than once every 20 years or so. Easier to avoid detection that way.

. The last time that I am aware they did something this heinous , a current councilman ( i dont believe he was a councilman at that time) put himself in charge of a woman's estate, sold her home and put her away in an institution so no one would ever believe her. She also had experienced thefts and harassment .

Its funny how straight laced folks are convinced no one would commit serial crimes to distress an individual. I spoke to a local retired judge who validated my experience and who said he had seen this type of crime even in his own courtroom. He said that particularly when real estate was involved or there had been a death and the surviving spouse had something that an in law wanted, that people could and would and did commit all kinds of evil against the surviving spouse all on the name of greed.

(A side note in the first big burglaries of 2019 my husbands medical records were stolen as were the schemaymtics he had drawn for utilities in both properties. I always wondered aboug his sister who never believed me when i told her he had cancer and was refusing treatment. See my husband didnt want to lose what he thought defined his masculinity. He railed at the doctors and refused nerve sparing surgery when the gleason index for his prostate cancer was very low. He did one round of radiation in 2008 which the radi ol logists advised him would mean he could never have surgery. He didnt believe them Because he kept asking. He blamed me. He blamed the doctors. I tried to enlist his family's help but they refused. They maintained that i was mistaken about my husbands cancer. The day after he died one of his cousins who refised to believe thst my husband had metastatic prostate cancer cslled me and said " i guess he really did have cancer then." What an absolutely sad and crazy world we live in.

My husbands family niw changed my story from " she thinks he has cancer and must be crazy" to accusing me of making it impossible for my husband to get treatment.

What did they know of watching a man commit suicide by degrees??? I even made up lies to get h I'm m to the doctor and ended up being abused when he realized what i was up to. I was trying to save his life. But no one in the familh would help.

Then in the big burglary his journals and medical records were stolen. Just ponder that. Anyway I digress.

Back to the The councilman in question...He also agreed had to be my late husbands atty in purchase of land and then bought it for himself. Just pondering... jump forward to 2018-2020 when the SIL to this now city councilman bullied me so much online for going public about crime in our neighborhood ( which was against the party line)such that I had to stay off FB and other social media. On FB this council SIL and connections regularly told me to leave the city. For sure that was intimidating. But I didnt cave.

When my homes were burglarized in 2019 ( the rental break-in was clearly an inside job) but my ( residence) home next door was ransacked and thieved regularly. Police told me that I "MUST sell my proper TIES and Leave this city." The police even involved my choir director. Wonder if someone paid HER off?

Now someone in my community has taken pages from the Gangstalking phenomenon and employed those activities against me. Even trying to get in between me and my contractor.

A woman silenced and completely discredited due to real estate greed. And now its happening to me. So far except for selling my rental ive bern able to stand against it.

I didnt scare quickly enough so they are going to push harder?, lie about me, etc? Try to have me compketely destroyed? You should see how they smile at me. Its disgusting.

It looks like the community in collaboration with RE agents? Or City hall or local landlords??? And former tenants? Who knows? Is possibly trying to do this to me now. They may have even have convinced a friend and helper to go along.

One day long after I am gone it may catch up with this lovely city.

They should all be ashamed.

Ecclesiates 11:1

submitted by /u/LibraryOk3250
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/131po22/real_estate_corruptionmobbing_is_a_real_thing/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aren't comps/CMAs useless with buyer credits at close happening now?

I'm looking into buying a new construction townhouse in my HCOL US city. I'm seeing builders offering interest rate buydowns worth $20k-$60k on $800k homes (rather than just lowering prices) in order to keep their comps high for their other units, now that buyer demand has been declining. I asked my agent about these, and he said these buydowns aren't even the full story: buyers can write all kinds of other credits into an offer, like their closing costs, prepaid sewer fees, etc. Apparently cash buyers can just write in a "buyer credit at close" for any amount in their offer. So a new townhouse that appeared to sell for $800k in the MLS might have actually been a cash offer with a $100k+ buyer credit at close, meaning the buyer only spent $700k or less in total, but to the rest of the world they can only see the $800k! So that made me realize I can't trust comps/CMAs for other new construction townhouses. The sales prices could be way lower than they appear

Fast Rising HOA Fees on NYC Condo, No Budget Provided

My wife and I are first time homeowners and could use some advice on a situation we've been having with our management company and Board. We bought a condo in Brooklyn two years ago, and since then our HOA fees have climbed dramatically. In August of last year, our fees were increased by ~30% and just yesterday we received notice that this new figure would be increased by 16% as of June 1st. The by-laws for our building state that ten days before such a change goes into effect, the Board must provide unit owners with the itemized budget upon which the new numbers were based. This didn't happen last year, and when I asked the management company about it, they just kept vaguely insisting the Board had done due diligence. After I kept pressing, they finally sent a budget that was several years old, so obviously not the one that the new numbers were based on. When I asked the management company for contact information for the Board to get further clarification, I was told that th

How to create fidelity investments current bank statement for lender during escrow

I transferred a certain amount to my bank account to complete the minimum down payment required. The bank wants a current statement of the transaction. Unfortunately, fidelity only does quarterly statements so a December statement is not available and we are due to close next week. I called fidelity and they they can only provide a letter but the bank said that won’t suffice. Any way I can find or make one of my own that has my account number/name along with all the recent month’s activities? submitted by /u/bodaciousbeans [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/zmnnqo/how_to_create_fidelity_investments_current_bank/