Skip to main content

[Agent] Help with Tracking Conversion Rates

https://gyazo.com/8b673321278dd743cb9e1094a36ea8a9

So here is my conversion rate tracking spreadsheet I made that I'll update at the end of every week in a different per month tab and it'll auto populate the totals screen for the year. I'll list why each one is there so I don't get scolded for doing "30 different lead gen methods." Don't do that. I'm simply asking for your guys' opinion on what I'm doing for my business in terms of trying to figure out the best way to track so I don’t glaze inflate my numbers.

  • Expireds, FSBO's and Open Houses are my main 3 sources of lead gen I plan on doing.

  • Facebook ads my "passive" lead gen that I'll run in the background while doing the main 3.

  • Door knocking & Circle Prospecting around Open Houses or if I have nothing else to do.

  • Referral & Sphere or Influence as although new, still prefer to have these

  • Lead Follow Up - This is what my question is about. So let's say I'm following up with a FSBO for 7 weeks, or I'm currently working with 2 different buyers who I got from Open Houses. When I talk with them about certain houses on different days for showings, that's obviously a contact and let's say it's 4 days striaght so that's 4 contacts from 1 buyer I already have signed with me. Would I make this Lead Follow Up section here, and put that contact here? Or would I simply just put it under the Open House contact or FSBO contacts. The reason I don't want to do that, is because if I put the "contacts" under FSBO where I'm following up with a FSBO for 7 weeks or a buyer 5 days of the week for example, it'll make the pick up ratio for FSBO's higher and when I work backwards to figure out how calls or contacts I'd need to do to hit $100,000 goal, it'll be an inflated number and a deflated goal due to the fact I called 20 FSBO's but have 18 contacts from them when it's really the same 3 FSBO's and me following up with them.

Please help! I'm trying to figure out what would be best as I'm currently thinking in Lead Follow Up I'm only tracking contacts and then appointments being set AND I'd also the appointment being set in whatever lead source it came from. So I don't mess up a lead gen source and think I'm inefficient or over efficient in a certain source.

submitted by /u/DaWhiteDwight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/fb91pg/agent_help_with_tracking_conversion_rates/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...