Skip to main content

Real Estate Fraud and Notary negligence.

All scenarios are in CA. Looking for your professional and personal inputs.

1.Notary public notarizes a power of attorney with someone using a fake ID, and in CA, a thumbprint is required. There is no thumbprint. This assumes that the notary does not know how to verify a fake ID is either incompetent or negligent. What are you opinions on a notary, the transaction and possible court outcome?

  1. A mobile notary public notarizes a power of attorney with a fake ID at a parking lot at midnight. This assumes that the notary does not know how to verify a fake ID is either incompetent or negligent. What are you opinions on a notarization and the person with the fake ID?

  2. You, the notary are being sued, and you are aware that you may be getting sued and you decide to leave/flee the country to avoid being served. What are your opinions on the notary?

  3. You, the notary are being sued, and have been served by a lawyer representing multiples clients. Instead of answering the complaint, you've decided to run away. Case is now in entry of default. What are your opinions on this notary?

  4. The client has placed his/her thumbprint in the notary's journal. However, the print is only a partial print. Top half, outer portion, inner portion, bottom portion. It is not a full legible and easily recognizable thumbprint. Secretary of State officials did not specify whether a fully legible thumbprint is required only that a thumbprint exists. What are your opinions on the partial thumbprint and the notary?

  5. You, both a notary and a lender, are given a "notarized" real estate power of attorney. This "notarized" document is forged. No such notary ever notarized this power of attorney. You, the notary and lender, process the documents and complete the sale of the home. What are you opinions on this forged notarized document and the notary lender?

submitted by /u/11TightVs
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/ehx9lq/real_estate_fraud_and_notary_negligence/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Carolina – “One to Buy; Two to Sell”

I realize I will likely have to contact a real estate attorney but also hoping to hear insights and experiences from others! I have a house in NC that I bought by myself in 2009, and paid off, in full, in 2022. I got married in 2023. My spouse and I have not lived in the house as our "marital residence". We have maintained separate residences even after we got married. (That a separate topic!). I am now selling this house. Realtors have told us that my husband has to sign the deed at time of transfer but I am not convinced since the house has not been our marital residence. The realtors like to use the phrase "one to buy; two to sell", which seems like a broad-stroke statement which is not applicable under all circumstances. And of course, the realtors don’t realize the details of my specific circumstances: I purchased and paid for the house in full prior to marriage Only my name is on the deed And most importantly, we have never lived in the house as a marit...

Question With Tricon "Pending ID".....

My wife and i, along with 2 other peopl applied to rent a house, and our application says "Approved, Pending ID". Anyone else know what that means? Do we pretty much have the place or are we missing something? submitted by /u/Itskrueger [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/1orixqj/question_with_tricon_pending_id/

How to get started?

Hi! I’m 23F and I just graduated college with an english degree (😅) but i’ve been working in nonprofits since I was 16 and lucked into an amazing first job with an one of the biggest and best real estate non-profits! I love my job so far, but it’s my first time being surrounded by such wealth (and very hard working, deserving individuals.) To be quite honest, I‘ve had a rough few years juggling multiple jobs to finish school, and the idea of myself not living paycheck to paycheck seems light years away. This is all being said, I guess I’m posing the question towards the group of what I can do now to start building that kind of future for myself. I find real estate very interesting, and i’ve loved learning about all the machinations behind development- I’m just not sure where to begin within the industry (investment/rentals are definitely not an option for me yet). I’m also looking to go back to school, but being that I don’t know where to start, I wouldn’t like to begin classes aga...