Skip to main content

Buying property (to invest) out of province without actually going to it? (Hire someone?)

I live in Toronto,On and basically prices here are ridiculous to put it in perspective I saw a tiny house, no backyard literally looked like a large shed sell for $550,000. The cities next to me are also going way up so I can’t really buy anything around there. HOWEVER out of province there are some great deals BUT I do not want to travel there to see them because let’s be realistic I don’t have the time to go all over the country to buy a property. Im looking to buy a duplex.

My question is, can I hire a company to do the research and look at the property out of province and then give me the scoop on them? I’m hiring a property manager either way to manage the property but what wondering if they do that as well? Also, if they do, how will I be able to pay for the property as in how do I send my down payment for it without leaving Toronto? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Cplus44
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/cai54k/buying_property_to_invest_out_of_province_without/

Comments

  1. Liked your post. If you were buying an investment property in Las Vegas, NV we would help you every step of the way. Our Propert Management firm does exactly what you are asking about. All of our Agents / Property Managers are licensed real estate agents and are members of the local and national Association of REALTORS. If you wanted to consider buying property in Las Vegas, we would be happy to help you. (www.bmtlv.com & www.bestrealtyfinder.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aren't comps/CMAs useless with buyer credits at close happening now?

I'm looking into buying a new construction townhouse in my HCOL US city. I'm seeing builders offering interest rate buydowns worth $20k-$60k on $800k homes (rather than just lowering prices) in order to keep their comps high for their other units, now that buyer demand has been declining. I asked my agent about these, and he said these buydowns aren't even the full story: buyers can write all kinds of other credits into an offer, like their closing costs, prepaid sewer fees, etc. Apparently cash buyers can just write in a "buyer credit at close" for any amount in their offer. So a new townhouse that appeared to sell for $800k in the MLS might have actually been a cash offer with a $100k+ buyer credit at close, meaning the buyer only spent $700k or less in total, but to the rest of the world they can only see the $800k! So that made me realize I can't trust comps/CMAs for other new construction townhouses. The sales prices could be way lower than they appear

Fast Rising HOA Fees on NYC Condo, No Budget Provided

My wife and I are first time homeowners and could use some advice on a situation we've been having with our management company and Board. We bought a condo in Brooklyn two years ago, and since then our HOA fees have climbed dramatically. In August of last year, our fees were increased by ~30% and just yesterday we received notice that this new figure would be increased by 16% as of June 1st. The by-laws for our building state that ten days before such a change goes into effect, the Board must provide unit owners with the itemized budget upon which the new numbers were based. This didn't happen last year, and when I asked the management company about it, they just kept vaguely insisting the Board had done due diligence. After I kept pressing, they finally sent a budget that was several years old, so obviously not the one that the new numbers were based on. When I asked the management company for contact information for the Board to get further clarification, I was told that th

How to create fidelity investments current bank statement for lender during escrow

I transferred a certain amount to my bank account to complete the minimum down payment required. The bank wants a current statement of the transaction. Unfortunately, fidelity only does quarterly statements so a December statement is not available and we are due to close next week. I called fidelity and they they can only provide a letter but the bank said that won’t suffice. Any way I can find or make one of my own that has my account number/name along with all the recent month’s activities? submitted by /u/bodaciousbeans [link] [comments] source https://www.reddit.com/r/RealEstate/comments/zmnnqo/how_to_create_fidelity_investments_current_bank/